Me!

So, I may or may not be doing this post for school...
Anyways
I like gaming, Reading, Friends (well some), And adventuring. But, I mean, Its hard to find good adventure when it's winter and you live in ---------. I know, it's really to bad. But, I like to say I'm a pretty CHILL guy, but, I don't think anyone seems to realize that. I wonder why..... anyways i already said anyways twice now i said anyway three times and trust me there will probably be four. AnYwAyS, (toldya) Schools is..... GREAT. i loooove school and maths and science and everything else my teacher probably wants my to say. I also love joking around.



This is me (NOT A GREATEST SHOWMAN REFERENCE OK, OK)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cool Fortnite Items

(it doesn't get a title) 100 Word Challenge #3

NOOOOO - 100 Word Challenge #4