Cool Fortnite Items



We are talking about the coolest items in Fortnite


1. Candy  Axe. This is a pickaxe that will never be re-released. It looks good with the elf. Here's a look (Future me: it got re-released ._.)




Image result for candy axe







2. This one I love, Slushy Jr. He is cute and moves his head when you turn.



Image result for Slushy Jr. Fortnite







I this one is lit. Literally. When you use an emote that has music, its lights up. Not only that but the glider has a neat beat. See, I'm makin' rhymes, just like people in the music career.


This one is the rarest in the game, and for people who play the game, they probably have already guessed it. I will give you a hint, she is related to the military.
(well the picture system is glitched right now, so I will just tell you the skin is Recon Expert.)



Anyways I have to cut this short but hope you liked it. I know it wasn't the most interesting blog on the earth, but I started it a while back and well I sorta decided I might aswell finish it.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

(it doesn't get a title) 100 Word Challenge #3

NOOOOO - 100 Word Challenge #4