(it doesn't get a title) 100 Word Challenge #3

RED LADDER SINKING COINS PAVEMENT..... yea


I was in my red house, climbing down the ladder from my room in the attic. I went downstairs, got breakfast, and started sinking into a beanbag chair. After breakfast, I grabbed some coins from my coin stash and went outside. I was walking on the pavement of my driveway when I got grabbed. Somebody put a black beanbag over my head, flipped me over, and carried me like some apples in a sack. When we started driving away, he took the sack off of me. I took off my shoe and yeeted it in his face. And I escaped.



This week the in the 100 word challenge I had to include the words:
-Red
-Ladder
-Coins
-Sinking
-Pavement
And so I came up with something completely random and making things up as I went. Sadly, It is no longer 100 words because of this note.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cool Fortnite Items

NOOOOO - 100 Word Challenge #4